To develop an efficient Marketing team DBI prepared a market demanded, highly applicable course curriculum to meet the recent requirement of the industry. This course is highly focusing on the practical issues of marketing professional to contribute in enhancing sales & promotional performance of the organization.
Any post graduate or graduate student/job seeker/employee from any organization having workable knowledge in English & computer.
Facilitator of the course
Highly reputed, qualified, well-trained and experienced Resource Persons, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge in the related areas, from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training course
Enhanced competitiveness, Saves time, Better job opportunity & career, Well known organization, Endorsement of the business community, Academic & professional trainers, Well equipped classrooms, Computer Lab facilities, Comprehensive course curriculum for 6 months. Certificates are awarded with signature of the President, DCCI and the Executive Director, DBI.
- Session # 1: Definitions, Evolution, Significance, objectives of Marketing & Rapid Adaption of Marketing Management
- Session # 2: Tools & Concepts of Marketing Management
- Session # 3: Corporate Strategic Planning VS Business Strategic Planning
- Session # 4: Managing the Marketing & Marketing Management Process
- Session # 5: Analyzing Business Markets and Organizational Buying Behavior
- Session # 6: Researching and Selecting Target Market
- Session # 7: Designing Marketing Strategic
- Session # 8: Developing, Testing and Launching New Products & Services
- Session # 9: Managing Products through their PLC in Marketing Management
- Session # 10: Developing Marketing Strategic for Market Leader, Challengers, followers & Niches
- Session # 11: Designing Strategies for the Global Market Place
- Session # 12: Evaluation by Group & Case study
- Session # 13: Managing Service Businesses & Strategies
- Session # 14: Designing Pricing Strategies & Program
- Session # 15: Managing Retailing, Wholesaling & Physical Distribution System
- Session # 16: Designing Communication & Promotion Mix Strategies
- Session # 17: Designing Effective Advertising Program
- Session # 18: Evaluating & Controlling Marketing Performance
- Session # 19: Sustaining Growth and Value
- Session # 20: Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization for the Long Run
- Session # 21: Analyzing E-Marketing, E-Commerce, E-Business & E-Branding
- Session # 22: Measuring Outcomes of Brand Equity: Capturing Market performance
- Session # 23: Managing Product Lines, Branding & Packaging Growing and Sustaining Brand equity
- Session # 24: Factory visit and reporting
November 15, 2018
= 35,000/- (Admission Fee: 10,000/-, Course Fee: 5,000/- x 5 = 25,000/-)
The intending participants may collect Admission Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment).