DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is the only authorized Institute in Bangladesh to conduct the Modular Learning System in Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM(P)) courses and exams of International Trade Centre (ITC)-UNCTAD/WTO, Geneva, Switzerland. DBI has been conducting such courses since 2007. By this time, the courses already become popular among the business community in Bangladesh since the successful participants of this course have proven their worth in their respective organization in cutting total supply cost and lead-time.
MLS-SCM of ITC
It is one of the most modern way of enhancing knowledge, skill & ability of participants in purchasing and SCM. It is a complete and up-to-date training pack on total purchasing & supply process of an organization. It is developed by international consultants of ITC for capacity building and promoting competitiveness of Business enterprises/organizations. The user friendly, readily intelligible and practical impacting modules of the course cover all aspects of SCM. As such, this unique & practical international program is already recognized in 69 countries of the world.
The MLS-SCM(P) courses are particularly suited for present and future managers, executives and specialists in purchase, supply, inventory and logistics departments of business enterprises, covering large corporations, SMEs, Govt. Corporations, Autonomous and Semiautonomous bodies, NGOs, future entrepreneurs and job-seeking graduates.
Well-experienced and highly qualified resource persons, trained and recommended by Master Trainers from ITC through Training of Trainers (ToT) Workshops are conducting the courses. They are also regularly rated as excellent/very good trainers by the participants.
International Awards for MLS-SCM Courses:
On account of brilliant success of the MLS-SCM(P) program, DBI won ICC-World Chamber Federation Competition Award, 2007 for “Best Skill Development Program”, and “MLS-SCM(P) Best Network Partner Institution Award” of ITC at the MLS-SCM(P) in 2011. Some Lead trainers of DBI received “Best Success Story Winner Award” from ITC. Their companies saved around 15% cost of supply (Millions of dollar) and reduced lead time substantially by applying the tools and techniques of MLS-SCM(P).
Proven Impact & Benefits of MLS-SCM:
- Helps to develop innovative new approaches to Purchasing and SCM;
- Enhances capability in making optimum utilization of available resources and excel in global competition
- Enhances Competitiveness in cutting total supply cost & lead time (about 15% savings on supply & purchase expenditure of companies/ organizations and about 75% supply lead time reduction)
- Improves performance and better relationship with suppliers
- Ensures better logistics and inventory management capacity
- Increases ability to take advantage of emerging opportunities in International Market
- Helps Career development & improves job possibilities
- MLS-SCM(P) Diploma holders can get CPSM Credential from ISM, USA (vide: www.ism.ws) and admission into Masters and Executive MBA Courses in the EIPM, France & Shanghai (vide: www.eipm.org).
International Certificate, Advanced Certificate & Diploma courses of 6, 12 & 18 months respectively; 3 (three) day-long classes for each module take place in weekend in each month; Online exams are held in DBI in March, June, September & December and Certificate jointly issued by ITC, Geneva and DCCI.
Modules for Diploma Course
- Module # 13. Environmental Procurement
- Module # 14. Group Purchasing
- Module # 15. E-Procurement
- Module # 16. Customer Relationship Management
- Module # 17. Operations Management and
- Module # 18. Managing Finance along the Supply Chain
Admission: Applicable for those who participate Certificate and Advanced Certificate course
Tk. 42,000/- (Module Nos. 13-18); Course Book Charges: Tk. 1000/- per Module. Examination Fee: Tk. 4,000 per Module. In addition, Tk. 8,500/- will have to be paid by the candidate for each Certificate.
Discount on Course fees
Special Discount for DCCI members: Tk. 6000/- per course; Corporate Discount: 10% for non-member organization nominating 3 or more participants for same course; Women Participants and Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation).
Contact: DBI, Tel: 02 9552562 Ext. 124 137 & 02 9550104, Mob:01913756587, 01913745062 & 01766018659, Fax: 9560830 E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd. Seats are Limited; First Come First Served.