Negotiation is a dialogue between two or more people or parties, intended to reach an understanding, resolve points of difference, gain advantage in outcome of dialogue and produce an agreement upon courses of action. Negotiation is a process where each party involved in negotiating tries to gain an advantage for themselves by the end of the process. It is also intended to aim at a compromise. In order to familiarize the matters related to the process of negotiation, this training course has been offered by DBI
- Introduction to Negotiation - Why Negotiate, Style and Outcome;
- The Negotiation Model: Phases of Negotiation – Detailed Investigation
- Non-verbal communication: Creative Presentation, Effective Bargaining;
- Win-Win Agreement; Making of a Motivated Negotiator: Test to Determine the Motivation;
- The Areas of Negotiation & Cultural Negotiations; The Technique and Principles of Negotiation; Application and Relevance in Bangladesh;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Facilitators for all courses
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending candidates may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute or download copy from website: www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd. Registration would be confirmed to candidates on payment of registration fees, in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Discount on Course fees
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline) 10% for Women Participants and Gradute Students.