Management accounting or managerial accounting is concerned with the provisions and use of accounting information to managers within organizations, to provide them with the basis to make informed business decisions that will allow them to be better equipped in their management and control functions. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Managing Accounts- Best Practices”.
- Introduction and brief history of Accounting, Conceptual Framework for Financial Accounting,
- GAAP-Users of Accounting Information, Process of Accounting,
- Recording System with Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance, Adjusting Entries etc.;
- Financial Statements as a Reporting Device: Preparation of Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis, Practical Exercise;
- Introduction to Cost Accounting: Cost concepts and Classifications, CVP and Break-even analysis with chart and practical assignments;
- Effective Budgetary control and process of Budget preparation: Master Budget, Flexible Budget, Sales Budget, Purchase Budget, Production Budget, Practical Exercise;
- The Work of Management and Expanding Role of Management Accounting: in business decision making sector,
- Time Value of Money analysis with practical assignment, Impact of decision making process in business field,
- Standard Costing with variance analysis and management performance report analysis, Relevant costs for decision making analysis,
- Other decision making tools and techniques for business, Practical Exercise;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).