Inventory & Store management shows how to make delivery of raw materials of proper quality at the factory and supply quality products to customers just in time. Material Management is seen as a system for assuring the availability of products desired by customers at optimum cost of manufacture and distribution. Modern logistics and inventory management is a planning system which helps enterprises develop integrated strategies to achieve competitive advantage. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on “Logistics, Inventory and Store Management”.
- Concept of Logistic & Store Management;
- Production/ Operation Planning;
- Stores and Store Planning for Better Store Keeping, Safety, etc.;
- Store Handling Equipments;
- Material Management, Inventory Control, Materials Requirement Planning and Use of Computer;
- Make or Buy Decisions;
- Cost Associated with Inventory; Purchasing Principles and Procedures to Replenish the Inventory/Stock;
- and Other Models for Better and Effective way of Managing Inventory with a view to reducing cost and improving inventory system;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline) 10% for Women Participants and Gradute Students.