Letter of Credit or L/C is an indispensable document in international business. It is widely heard of and commonly used in export and import of goods & services. A little carelessness about this document on the part of the company concerned may lead to a good deal of causalities for their business and sufferings thereby may be enormous. Adequate knowledge about the technicalities of this important document is a safeguard for the business. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Understanding L/C Procedures for Export & Import Operation”
- Letter of Credit Operation & Settlement Mechanism
- Different types of L/Cs and Obligations of Different parties involved in L/C
- Advising & Confirming Export L/Cs
- Back to Back L/C & Exercise on Back-to Back L/C
- Transport documentation, Bill of Exchange
- UCPDC-600; Invoice & Other Documents
- International Trade Policy and Procedures, Inco-terms
- Scrutiny Lodgment, Retirement of Import Bills
- Pre-shipment & Post-shipment Export Financing under L/C
- Negotiation of Export documents
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).