Your brand resides within the hearts and minds of customers, clients and employees. It is the sum total of their experiences and perceptions, some of which you can influence, and some you cannot. A strong brand is invaluable as local and global competition intensifies day by day. It is important to spend time in researching, defining, and building your brand. The marketing manager is responsible for the crucial functions of assessing, creating and fulfilling demands for the products and services, selling and distribution and ensuring customers’ satisfaction. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Branding & Marketing for Business Success”
- Power of brand, corporate brand marketing
- Corporate image, corporate communications
- Marketing communications & branding
- Product VS Brand, Integrated Communications etc
- Reputation Management: definition and functions
- Reputation management through corporate communication
- Elements of corporate communication
- Corporate communication tools and platforms
- Treating the corporate as a brand
- Measuring reputation and reputation ratings
- Corporate brand vs. product brand & Corporate brand and visual identity
- An Introduction to Marketing, Market Mix and Environmental Factors
- Understanding Consumers, Market Segmentation
- Market Research and Positioning
- Product Development & Pricing Strategy
- Branding & Brand Management
- Sales Management and Distribution Management
- Learning checks & group presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).