DCCI Business Institute (DBI), is going to organize a day long Training Course on ‘Bangladesh Labour Laws-as amended in 2013 & Labour Rules 2015’. This Training Course is designed to provide training on Bangladesh Labour Laws Labour Rules. To maintain a healthy environment and congenial atmosphere in the organization as well as to avoid legal obligation.
- Labor Laws: Introduction, Definition, Amendments of labor law in 2013,
- Conditions of Service & Employment, Employment of Adolescent,
- Maternity Benefit, Welfare, Working hours & Leave, Wages & Payment,
- Workers Compensation for Injury by Accident,
- Trade Unions & Industrial Relations,
- Workers Participation in Companies Profit, Provident Funds, Case study
- Labour Rules: Introduction, Contracting, Misconduct & Awarding Punishment,
- Maternity Benefits, Health & Hygiene, Safety, Welfare, Working Hours & Leave,
- Payment of Wages, Bonus, Wages Board,
- Trade Union & Industrial Relations,
- Profit sharing, Provident Fund, Apprenticeship,
- Administration and Inspection, Miscellaneous, Forms and More.
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.