Communication is fundamental to all working relationships. Inadequate communication causes more controversy in business and industry than any other single factor. So, businesses want and need people with good communication skills. In order to familiarize the matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Effective Business Communication in English & E-mail Writing”.
- An Introduction: Communication in International Business
- Its Types – Written and Oral Communication;
- How to make communication more effective?
- E-mail and written communication and its importance in business;
- Various types of written communication
- Internal office communication (Memo, Notice, Minutes);
- International business correspondence;
- How to make your writing more effective,
- Short report writing, Importance of report writing in business,
- Press release & how to prepare it;
- Oral communication-how to make a successful presentation?
- Using the telephone, effective telephonic procedure;
- Internal Business Communication;
- Banking correspondence in good business
- Correspondence with customers – for different kinds of accounts;
- Correspondence with customers-for loans and advances;
- Correspondence with customers-for handling complaints and adjustments;
- Role of Meeting in Business-Techniques of conducting a successful meeting;
- Effectiveness of different media
- Communication Processes of Local & International Trade Inquiry, Quotation,
- Order, Invoice and Correctness in writing.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).