A company’s channel decisions directly affect every other marketing decision. Companies often pay too little attention to their distribution channels, however, sometimes with damaging results. Top management looks at pricing strategies and policies on a daily basis. Everyone is interested in the effects of the promotion program. But distribution is the stepchild. Everyone takes it for granted. In some companies, managing the distribution network is left to the individual territory or regional managers. If there is a designated manager of distribution, the job often goes to someone with little or no background and little support. In order to familiarize the matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “How to Develop Distribution Network for Marketing of Products”
- Concept of Distribution: Myths of Distribution
- Channels of Distribution, Nature of Distribution Channels
- Channel Functions; Channel Behaviour and Organization
- Vertical and Horizontal; Distribution Strategies Design and Management;
- Physical Distribution and Logistic Management
- Total Cost of Distribution; Developing Distribution Network
- Management of the Whole System; Preparation of Agreement
- Monitoring Development and Building Relationship
- Planning, Management, Launching and Monitoring a Distribution System
- The Case of Successful Distribution Companies
- The Case of Distribution; Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).