Income Tax and Value Added Tax (VAT) are complex concepts. For operation of business one should have transparent idea about Income Tax & VAT. Adequate knowledge about Rules and Procedures of Income Tax and VAT helps a businessman to run his business professionally and avoid complication and overpayment. In order to familiarize these matters, the training course has been offered by DBI.
- Latest changes of VAT,
- Registration and Record Keeping Procedures of VAT,
- Calculation of VAT (Valuation),
- Credit Mechanism of VAT System,
- Return Submission, Demand, Fine & Penalty;
- Universal Self-Assessment System and Submission of Income Tax Return,
- Methods of Calculation of Different Head of Income,
- Salary Assessment, Deduction of Tax at Source,
- Tax and Rebate for CSR activities,
- Company Tax Assessment, Legal Exemption of Tax,
- Use of Fiscal Incentives and more;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.