Most entrepreneurs are not adequately prepared to go into business. While they have the motivation, desire and talent, they may not have taken their time to properly investigate and research the business they are interested in starting. Success in small business starts with decisive and correct opening moves. On the other hand, those who are already in business, which a small entrepreneur should be able to identify and do the needful to optimize the gain have been facing various problems in its operation. Each business has got its own strengths and weaknesses. These two variables determine the success or failure of business enterprises. In order to familiarize the significance of these intricacies in doing business DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a training course on: “How to develop a Business Plan & Establish a New Business”.
- Identification of Strengths and Weakness of Entrepreneur and Business;
- Forms of Business Organizations; Appropriate Size, Location and Legal Aspects of Business;
- Business Planning and Control;
- Making a Strategic Plan: SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis;
- Writing a business plan: Considerations in business plan writing, Steps in business plan writing;
- Executive Summary of a business plan; Analyzing Market and Customer Behaviour; Reaching the Customers;
- Sales Management Techniques, Impact of Internet on media Consumption, Action planning;
- Implementation: Purchase (Material) Budget, Overhead Budget, Commercial/ Marketing Expenses Budget;
- Managing Financial Requirements;
- Recording Transactions, Cash Book, Sales Book, Purchase Book, Debter Ledger, Creditor Ledger;
- Preparation of Financial Statement, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet;
- Financial Projections for a Small Plant; Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).