Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals and management is use of authority inherent in designated formal rank to obtain compliance from organizational members. In order to train prospective leaders to use appropriate tools and techniques of leadership and management, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on “Development of Managerial Leadership Skills”
- Concepts of Leadership, Leadership styles;
- Role of a Leader: Differences between a leader and a manager;
- Change Management: Definition of Change Management, Managing Change, Best Practice in Leading Change;
- Negotiations & Conflict Management: Characteristics of Negotiations, Conflict Management, Level of Conflicts, Style of Conflict Management, Key Steps in Negotiating Process;
- Critical Thinking: Definition of Critical Thinking, Common Decision Making Problems;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).