Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “How to Implement a Project Effectively”.
- Introduction to Project Management; Defining Projects, Defining Project Management;
- Role of a Project Manager (PM), Personal Qualities of a good PM, Project Planning;
- Vision and Goals of a Project, Project Life Cycle, Project Implementation Management Methodology, Work Breakdown Structure;
- Logical Framework Approach and Work Plan, Activities required to achieve the desired results;
- Project Scheduling (PERT & Gantt Charts); Creating PERT & Gantt Charts;
- Project Monitoring & Control, Using Gantt Charts; Example;
- Limitation of Gantt Charts; Budgeting; Capital Budgeting;
- Resource Planning for Projects; CPM/PERT Network, Example;
- Implementation and Control by Microsoft Project, example.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).