Efficiency and productivity of workforce is an important cutting edge for modern day’s business and enterprises. A well-motivated and efficient workforce can make a difference in today’s highly competitive business environment.
- Preliminary Discussion: Workplace matters, Hiring performers and team members;
- Importance of Recruitment and Selection, Setting and selling Organizational Vision and Mission;
- Creating ownership, Empower yourself with appropriate leadership style and management techniques;
- Leadership and Management aspects, Critical issues of Teamwork and Teambuilding;
- Working together is a Success, Establishing Company policies and procedures and optimum workplace rules, Setting right culture;
- Defining socio-cultural parameters for Workplace, Creating organizational citizenship in workplace, Putting right things in right place in right conditions;
- Aspects of Ergonomics, Ensuring proper Flow of Information in Workplace;
- Establishing correct communication System and layout, Turning conflict into opportunity in Workplace;
- Aspects of Conflict management, Provide motivation and Training;
- Grow and retain your performers, Shaping employee attitude, behaviour and performance using reward and punishment;
- Carrot and sticks whichever applies, Performance Appraisal: Career and development path, Utilization of time’
- Aspects of time management, Stress management in workplace and Avoidance of zero-error syndrome;
- Work-Life Balance an Discussion on miscellaneous workplace;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).