DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Budget and Its Effective Implementation”, during 28–29 July, 2017. This course is designed to provide the participants an in-depth insight on budgeting and budgetary control. In order to familiarize these matters, this training course has been offered by DBI
- Meaning of a budget, purpose of budgeting, statement of expectations,
- essentials of budgeting, steps in preparing budget, types of budgets,
- sales forecasting-factors in sales forecasting and framework for judging performance
- Master budget (a) operating budget (b) financial budget.
- Operating budget (i) Sales budget (ii) Production budget
- (iii) Ending inventory budget (iv) Direct materials budget
- (v) Direct labour budget (vi) Factory overhead budget (vii)
- Cost of goods sold budget (viii) Selling expenses budget
- (ix) Administrative expenses (x) Budgeted statement of income
- (xi) Financial budget (xii) Capital budget (xiii) Cash budget
- (xiv) Budgeted balance sheet (xv) Budgeted statement of changes in financial position,
- budgetary control and flexible budget, setting standards,
- analyzing variances and taking remedial actions in case of adverse variances.
- (xvi) Problem solving on master budget, flexible budgets;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).