Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “How to make the Project Sustainable”.
- Introduction to Project Management;
- Defining Projects; Role of a Project Manager;
- Project Planning; Vision and Goals of a Project;
- Project Life Cycle; Work Breakdown Structure;
- Activities required to achieve the desired results;
- Scheduling (PERT & Gantt Charts);
- Creating PERT & Gantt Charts;
- Using the PERT /Gantt Charts;
- Budgeting; Resource Planning for Projects;
- Implementation and Control by Microsoft Project;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).