DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “The Role of Private Sector in Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)”, on 25–26 August, 2017. This course is designed to provide the participants an orientation on SDG, it’s targets and prospective outcomes etc. In order to familiarize these matters, this training course has been offered by DBI.
- Getting to know the SDG’s: introduction of SDG, differences between MDGs & SDGs,
- SDG goals, dimension of sustainable development;
- Preparing for Implementation: talking stock & identifying priorities for implementation, preparing to develop SDG strategies, review & monitoring mechanisms,
- What does “Leave no one behind mean in practice, institutional arrangements;
- Tools for designing SDG strategies & roadmaps:
- national strategies & framework for SDG’s & role of the government,
- need assessment & costing, empowering local governments for actions,
- the urban SDG knowledge platform, goal based partnership;
- Test of Learning through Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).