DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Material Flow Cost Accounting & Waste Management in Manufacturing Concern”, during 17–18 November, 2017. To familiarize participants with the methodologies of material flow cost accounting (MFCA), the concept of the circular economy, and good practices of MFCA implementation.
- Pre-Assessment, Introduction to circular economy?
- Why we need this?
- Principles and Components of a Circular Economy, Introduction to MFCA,
- Overview of MFCA and MFCA Characteristics,
- Development of ISO 14051 & 14052, Content of ISO 14052 and 14052,
- Overall aim of MFCA and Circular Economy,
- 7 Implementation steps of MFCA,
- Key Challenges,
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).