Business is challenging, especially during difficult economic times. It is also extremely competitive and our customers are becoming increasingly discerning. As a result business leaders and senior executives are all looking to improve performance, minimize errors and seek out new and novel ways to gain the edge over their competition. KPIs – when properly understood and used effectively provide a powerful tool in achieving just that. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Key Performance Indicator (KPI) & Performance Appraisal”.
- Performance measurement vs performance management,
- Objective of performance management system (PMS), Methods of PMS, Tools for PMS,
- Organizational performance Vs team performance vs individual performance,
- Challenges of PMS in Bangladesh perspective, KPI terminology like: Result Area (RA),
- Key Result Area (KRA), Performance Indicator (PI), KPI, Result Indicator (RI), Goal, DNA of KPI,
- Types of KPI, Characteristics of KPI based PMS, Benefits of KPI in Business,
- Awareness of KPI based PMS, KPI for personal, Social and professional life,
- Buy in for KPI Project, KPI for individual, Team and organization,
- Competency framework for KPI professional, KPI designing,
- KPI selection, Goal setting against KPI, KPI analysis,
- KPI project implementation
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).