This training aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues of C&F and Customs matters that confront in Export-Import managers In order to familiarize the significance of these intricacies in doing business DBI has been offered this course.
- A to Z clearing activities and formalities of consignment in the case of import, Import Business Model and Procedure,
- Available Shipping lines & freight forwarders selection and management, C&F agent selection and management,
- Insurance Company Selection and management, Selection of right insurance clauses–ICC “A”,ICC”B”,ICC “C” and all risk coverage,
- Types of Importable items and Its Packing, Bargaining freight (FOB Import), Checking and selection the right H.S. Code,
- Appropriate Inco term (2010 Version) usages for Import transportation,
- Checking restriction of items as per Import Policy of GOB,
- Landed cost calculation, Necessary Import documents,
- Import documents negotiation, Tariff classification, rate of duties and taxes,
- PSI & post shipment inspection, Manage Customs Authority,
- A to Z forwarding activities and formalities of consignment in the case of Export,
- Export Business Model and Procedure for Private Companies,
- Available Shipping lines & freight forwarders selection and management,
- C&F agent selection and management, Insurance Company Selection and management,
- Selection of right insurance clauses–ICC “A”,ICC”B”,ICC “C” and all risk coverage,
- Appropriate Inco term (2010 Version) usages for export transportation,
- Types of Exportable Items and Its Packing, Bargaining the Freight,
- Checking and selection the right H.S. Code, Selection of Perfect HS. Code,
- Preparing the Export documents, Checking Restriction of items as per Export Policy of GOB,
- Export cost calculation, Manage Customs Authority, PSI & Post shipment inspection,
- B/E(Bill of Export) and Critical problem analysis in forwarding process;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline).