Business meetings are held when there are certain topics or issues within the business that needs to be discussed and reports communicate information which has been compiled as a result of research and analysis of data and of issues. In order to familiarize the significance of these intricacies in doing business DBI has been offered this course.
- Definition of Meeting, types of meeting, why need it?
- Agenda, preparation of a meeting, What is report?
- General Rules for regular writing practice,
- Process of systematic writing, Techniques of regular writing practice,
- Practice session; Common errors of writing from real life context,
- Formats of different types of writing: Application, draft, email;
- Practice Session (with and without clues),
- Rules of practicing writing related to own profession;
- Grammar in writing, Difference in English words & their applications,
- Format of official writings: memo, meeting minutes, short report, Feedback & correction;
- Summarizing selected text, Sources of Vocabulary & related Quiz,
- Correcting faulty text as test of grammar & Suggestions for continuous progress through other skills of language;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline).