Whether we communicate through writing or speech, language plays a very important role. It is equally important for business people to communicate in English. So commands over English language as a communication skill occupy a significant place in various official correspondences of the Business Executives.
- Essentials of Good English-Building Vocabulary, buzz–words, choice of words;
- Grammar in writing - difference in English words and their applications;
- Foreign words and phrases - methods of expression-unity, coherence & proportion, style & tone;
- Common mistakes in writing - Formats of different types of writing- application, draft, email, memos, letters, meeting, minutes, short- report, press release, Feedback & correction;
- Elements of Effective Written Communication - process of systematic writing- Model essay- how to make a good précis-steps in précis writing- Exercises;
- Techniques of different modes of Communication-written and oral communication in English- Format of Summarizing selected text, correcting faulty text and more; Test of learning.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.