- Definition of a business, Types of Business,
- Opening activities, Expectation from this training,
- Course outline, Basic Business cycle, JOHARI window,
- Qualities of successful entrepreneurs, SWOT Analysis,
- Marketing strategy, Salesman ship,
- Decision Making Technique, Problem Solving Technique,
- Adding Value, Costing Pricing, Business Plan Briefing;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).