Today's corporate world is very competitive. And today's executives are also very ambitious. To compete in this environment, executives are trying to package themselves in a way that would enhance their marketability. Many are trying to create the "total corporate image". Developing such an image involves achieving a well-balanced combination of attitude, personal grooming, corporate etiquette and physical attractiveness along with knowledge, expertise, technical and communications skills and other abilities required by the job. In order to familiarize these matters, this training course has been offered by DBI.
- What is organizational behavior and why is it important?
- Why do we need to study organizational behavior?
- Conceptions of corporate etiquette,
- Importance of personal grooming for promotions,
- The golden and platinum rules of etiquette, Corporate behaviors,
- Manners and techniques of dealing with different types of colleagues,
- supervisors; Corporate Diplomacy, Customer service etiquette, Dress etiquette,
- Business meeting etiquette, Corporate social events etiquette, Telephone etiquette,
- E-mail etiquette, Business meals and table etiquette, Rest room etiquette;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
: 10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird pakage (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.