It is an exciting and interactive workshop, which has been designed to provide training on office administration and supervision of administration staff. It provides the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills needed to do jobs effectively, thereby contributing to satisfaction of boss and organizational success. In order to familiarize these matters, the training course has been offered by DBI.
- The Manager and Administrator-Differences, Roles, Skills and characteristics,
- Evaluation of theories of Management.
- The Office Administrator & Personal Assistant’s role;
- Organizational structure and culture; Defining Job, Tasks, Role, etc;
- Identifying and solving problems: Purpose, Functions and Types of Office,
- Basics of Office Management: Effective Space Utilization; Conflict,
- Motivation, Coaching; Appraisal, Understanding and Managing Stress at work;
- Secretarial Skills: Organizing Meetings, Various Types of Meetings,
- Supporting Meetings, Scheduling, Logistics;
- Taking Notes, Writing Letters, Memos and Minutes-Theory and practice in writing,
- Managing the Paper Load, Getting the best from e-mail and Office Technology;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.