The main activities in the import and export business are purchasing, marketing and knowing related domestic & international procedures and administration. In order to familiarize these matters, the training course has been offered
- General Steps for Import & Export Procedures
- Import Procedures; Types of Importers;
- Different types of L/Cs and Obligations of Different Parties involved in L/C;
- Customs & Customs Clearance;
- Export Diversification and Quality Improvement;
- Export Procedures & Registration,
- Checking and Advising of Export L/C;
- EPC, ERF & Preparation of Export Documents,
- Negotiation of Export Documents,
- Export Incentives, Disputes and Settlement of Export Claims;
- Functions of C & F Agents; Negotiations for Commission and Realization thereof;
- Duties and Taxes for Importable Products in the Light of Latest Changes in National Budget;
- Indenting Business in Bangladesh; Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
: 10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.