I have the pleasure to inform you that DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: "Guide to Export, Import & Indenting Business", during 15-16 January, 2016. Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals and management is use of authority inherent in designated formal rank to obtain compliance from organizational members. In order to train prospective leaders to use appropriate tools and techniques of leadership and management, the following training course has been offered by DBI
- Current Export and Import Scenario of Bangladesh: General Steps for Import & Export Procedures; Import Procedures; Types of Importers;
- Letter of Credit (L/C) for Imports: Different types of L/Cs and Obligations of Different Parties involved in L/C; Customs & Customs Clearance;
- Export Policy: Export Performance and Economic Growth in Bangladesh; Export Diversification and Quality Improvement; Export Procedures & Registration, Checking and Advising of Export L/C; EPC, ERF & Preparation of Export Documents and Negotiation of Export Documents, Export Incentives, Disputes and Settlement of Export Claims;
- Introduction to Import and Indenting Business in Bangladesh: Functions of C & F Agents; Negotiations for Commission and Realization thereof; Duties and Taxes for Importable Products in the Light of Latest Changes in National Budget 2015–16;
- Indenting Business in Bangladesh; Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Facilitators for all courses
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending candidates may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute or download copy from website: www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd. Registration would be confirmed to candidates on payment of registration fees, in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Discount on Course fees
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline) 10% for Women Participants and Gradute Students.