Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a process of changing customer behaviour by learning about customers’ need, establishing suitable relationships with customers and treating them differently on the basis of what is learnt from them for promoting the competitiveness of enterprises. In order to familiarize these matters, this workshop has been offered by DBI.
- Customer behavior and its importance,
- Customer and consumer insight analysis;
- Types of customers and their Behavior Model?
- Understanding the Psychology of Customers’ & their expectations;
- Organization design for Customer Behaviour,
- Importance of uncovering and developing customers’ need;
- What is customer value and how to create customer value;
- Customers’ expectation vs satisfaction?
- Way of capturing value from customers.
- Building profitable customer relationship and customer relationship management.
- Way of development customer relationship and managing customer relationship.
- Organization design for customer behaviour,
- Customer disposition funnel to meet up objectives;
- Key to improve customer service and negotiation skills;
- Characteristics of customer service;
- Impression over phone and physically for right image in terms of customer service;
- Key elements/skills of quality customer service;
- Customer service gap and bridging the gap.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird pakage (payment 5 days before registration deadline).