Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction that is, the feeling that a product of service has met the customer’s expectation. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a 2 (two) days-long workshop on ‘Customer Behaviour and Excellent Customer Services’.
- What is Customer Service & why need it?
- Who are the customers & their needs & expectations?
- Identifying & dealing with different types of customers
- How to deal with challenging customer
- Managing your stress in tense situation
- Why do customers leave
- The art of customer service
- The power of effective customer communication
- Define effective communication
- Different communication styles
- Conflict management styles, listening
- Effective use of customer service communication tools
- customer service protocol; email, voice mail, fax, non verbal communication,
- Know your audience, identifying personality styles.
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline) 10% for Women Participants and Gradute Students.