Administration is the management of an organization’s workforce or human resources. It is responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and rewarding of employees, so as to achieve their maximum potentials and bring out the best in them. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI), is going to organize a day long Workshop on ‘Management Skills for Administrative Professionals’.
- What to mange, Job Description (JD) of Admin
- Transport/Vehicle Management, Cleanliness/Courier Service
- Maintain dispatch/Inward Register
- Maintain Movement Register, Dress Code, Electrical/Sanitary
- Safety & Security: Health & Hygiene, Handling Peon & Driver
- Logistics & Purchase & Procurement
- Over Time (OT), Labor Laws
- Payment of Bills: Newspaper/ Magazine bill, Telephone/ Mobile Bill Payment, Fuel & Bill, Tour bill/Local Conveyance bill;
- Entertainment/Arrangement of Meeting: Receive the Local guest/Foreign guest/Ticketing &Visa
- Letter to the Embassy for Visa, Passport Renewal/Protocol
- Secretarial Job: Medical Facilities (Accident/Hospital)
- Insurance Life/General, Trade License/Company Registration
- Front Desk: Trade Union, Motivation & Order, Behavior & Attitude
- Threat & Good Behavior, HR behavior & Admin Behavior, Appreciation & Rewards, Development/ Training
- Time Management: Communication skill in the workplace, Discipline
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective peoples
- Skills for administration staff
- Qualities of a True Admin Professional, Management skills list
- How to reach your maximum potentials: 4 R’s
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).