- Introduction to Logistics and its Importance
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics
- Operational and Strategic Responsibilities of Logistics
- Drivers in Logistics and SCM: Inventory, Transportation, Warehouse
- Demand Management and Logistics
- Supply Management and Logistics
- 3PL and 4PL, Cross-Docking Distribution Center
- Globalization and Logistics, Transportation and its Importance
- Modes of Transportation, Material Handling and Distribution
- Customer Services and Responses; Green Logistics
- Shipping and related Issues, Shipping Documents & Related Conventions
- Insurance and Logistics, Logistics and Transportation in Bangladesh
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).