Inventory or Stock is the stored accumulation of material resources, to be used in a transformation process. Material Planning and Inventory Control, in other words, Inventory Management is the way that the accumulation of these materials is optimized so that the business can satisfy its customers’ demands of products of a required quantity and quality, at the right time and at a minimum cost. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a 2-days long Workshop on: ‘Material and Inventory Management’
- Introduction & learning objectives
- Definition and aim of Material Management
- Four basic needs of Material Management
- Material Procurement Process, Make or buy decision
- Material Management and Profitability
- Material Management and Transportation
- Materials handling and equipment, Bill of Material (BOM)
- Warehouse operation, Safety at warehouse and related issues
- Introduction to inventory and related issues
- Demand Management, Inventory Replenishment
- How much to order; Lead Time Management; Inventory Turnover
- Green Concept in Inventory and Material Management
- Inventory Valuation & Checking
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.