Communication plays a very important role in process of directing and controlling the people in the organization. It is essential for success and growth of an organization. Business Communication is any communication used to promote a product, service, or organization- with the objective of making sale. It is therefore, important to know the importance, modes and effective use of Communication skills in successful organizational development. Presentation, on the other hand, is a practice of showing and explaining the content of a topic to an audience and learner so as to inform, persuade and entertain them. A specific set of skills are needed to master on as to how to plan, organize and deliver a presentation effectively. It is also a means of communication which can be adapted to various speaking situation like addressing a meeting or briefing a team. In order to familiarize these matters, this workshop has been offered by DBI.
- Introduction, Business Communication;
- Aspects of Business Communication,
- the importance of communication in an organization,
- Communication Channel for business and organization,
- Business and work place, forms of communication in Context,
- Communication flows in an organization,
- Communication strategies for business and Organization,
- Communication Skills for Business and Organization;
- The Principles of 7C’s of Communication,
- Reading Skills, Listening Skills, Oral Communication Skills,
- Telephonic skills, Business writing Skills, Non Verbal Skills,
- Visual Communication skills, Feedback Communication Skills,
- Communication Technological skills,
- Presentation Skills; 5 W’s and H of Presentation;
- General Principles for the Presentation,
- Planning and Design considerations of Presentation,
- Preparing Presentation, Organizing Presentation Materials;
- Composing Presentation, Working with Audio-Visual aids,
- Delivering and Presenting; Dealing with questions;
- Tips on Power-Point Presentation and common Mistakes of Presentation.
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.