DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a day long Workshop on: ‘Income Tax Planning to Minimize Tax Burden Legally’ on August 18-19, 2017. For operation of a business one should have transparent idea about Income Tax, Laws, Rules and Regulations. Adequate knowledge about these mainly helps a businessman to run his business professionally and profitably. Considering the crucial role of Income Tax, thid workshop has been offered by DBI.
- An Overview of Income Tax;
- Different Heads of Income and Methods of Calculation of Taxes;
- Filling of Return; Hearing & Assessment; Appeal & References;
- Deduction at Source & Advance Payment of Tax;
- Fiscal Incentives and Use of them for Business;
- Double Taxation and How to Avoid it;
- Avoidance of Tax Penalties & Prosecution;
- Real World Case Study on Individual Tax Assessment and Open Floor Discussion.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).