Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a process of changing customer behaviour by learning about customers’ need, establishing suitable relationships with customers and treating them differently on the basis of what is learnt from them for promoting the competitiveness of enterprises. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a day long Workshop on ‘Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is CRM & its importance: Different types of CRM model, exchange space & roles, CRM frame work;
- Definition of a customer: Value of customers, Customer & their expectations, Business needs by group, customers value potential;
- What is relationship & strategy: Development of relationship, Organization design for CRM, How to implement the CRM in enterprises, Measurement of CRM performance;
- E-Business & its importance: Relation with e-Business & CRM, CRM in relation to strategy;
- Change management: How to execute change, How to measure performance, Critical success factors and more. Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).