International Trade is fully dependent on transportation by ocean ship, air carriers and land transports. So, shipping lines and transport services between one country to another country are playing a vital role on international trade. The persons, dealing with foreign trade, must know the process of shipment, related customs rules & regulations, insurance policies, port facilities, bill of lading/airways bills, etc. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a workshop on “Shipping, Customs Formalities and Clearance.
- Banking Procedures for Import & Export, Shipping Procedures for Import & Export (Containerized),
- Shipping Procedures for Import & Export (Break & Bulk), Shipping Formalities for Multi-modal Transport System;
- International Trade & Inco-Terms, Export Formalities and Import Formalities & Shipping Documentation,
- The Bills of Lading Act 1855, How to become an Exporter and Importer, Import & Export Policy 2012-2015,
- Export & Import Procedures for Import & Export, Custom Procedures for Import & Export,
- Air Freight Procedures for Import & Export, Air Fright Unit, Bill of Entry, Valuation and Assessment,
- Calculation of Duties and Taxes and Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI);
- Manage Customs Authority, A to Z customs formalities and clearing consignment in the case of import.
- Learning Check & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.