Total Quality Management (TQM) is a comprehensive and structured approach to organizational management that seeks to improve the quality of products and services through ongoing refinements in response to continuous feedback.
- Defining Total Quality Management (TQM), The concept of TQM, The philosophy behind TQM, Leading lights and their ideas;
- Principles of TQM: The core principles in achieving TQM, Prevention not correction, Customer focus;
- Techniques used in TQM: Process improvement, Benchmarking, Cause and effect, Measurement, Cost of quality;
- Implementing TQM: Principles of Leadership, Commitment and involvement, Organizational culture;
- Benefits of TQM: To the customer – improved quality; to employees – increased satisfaction; to the organization – better performance. Learning Checks & Group Presentation
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).