Negotiation is a dialogue between two or more people or parties, intended to reach an understanding, resolve points of difference, gain advantage in outcome of dialogue and produce an agreement upon courses of action. Negotiation is a process where each party involved in negotiating tries to gain an advantage for themselves by the end of the process. It is also intended to aim at a compromise. In order to familiarize the matters DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI), is going to organize a day long Workshop on: ‘Effective Business Negotiation’
- Introduction to Negotiation - Why Negotiate, Style and Outcome;
- The Negotiation Model: Phases of Negotiation-Detailed Investigation,
- Non-verbal communication, Creative Presentation, Effective Bargaining;
- Win-Win Agreement; Making of a Motivated Negotiator,
- Test to Determine the Motivation;
- The Areas of Negotiation & Cultural Negotiations;
- The Technique and Principles of Negotiation;
- Application and Relevance in Bangladesh,
- Learning Check and Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).