VAT & Customs Procedures is an important factor to be competitive and run business smoothly. For operation of a business one should have transparent idea about VAT & Customs Procedures. Adequate knowledge about these matters helps a businessman to run his business professionally. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize 2 (Two) days long Workshop on: ‘VAT & Customs Procedures for Import & Export’.
- Introduction to the Value Added Tax (VAT) systems in Bangladesh,
- Registration and Record Keeping Procedures of VAT, Electronic Cash Register,
- Calculation of VAT (Valuation), Credit Mechanism of VAT System, Return Submission; Trade VAT,
- Duties and Taxes for Importable Products in the light of latest changes in the National Budget, 2016-17;
- General Steps for Import & Export Procedures;
- Export Procedures & Registration, Checking and Advising of Export L/C;
- AIT, Documents and Negotiation of Export Documents;
- Export Incentives; Disputes and Settlement of Export Claims.
- Q & A Session. Learning Check & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).