The aim of the workshop is to promote competitiveness of enterprises through better procurement skills. The workshop is particularly suited for present and future procurement personnel and specialists in purchase and supply departments of different enterprises, large medium and small; Public corporation, Autonomous bodies, NGOs and MNCs.
- Context, components, purpose and use of the corporate procurement plan;
- Formulating a Strategic Procurement Plan: Aligning Purchasing Decision with corporate goals & corporate governance;
- Implementation Strategy: Development of Strategic Design & Action Plan format;
- Develop the annual buying plan: Cost analysis and financial planning;
- Plan and Prepare for Strategic Procurement Negotiations: Contract Management plan, Managing relationships, Project management techniques including critical path method and PERT;
- Evaluate and Improve procurement performance: Co-ordinate risk management, Different legal systems; Measurement Techniques including Maturity Assessment, Case Analysis.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).