DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a 2 days long Workshop on: ‘Secretarial Skill Development’ on April 07-08, 2017. It is an exciting and interactive workshop, which has been designed to provide training on office administration and supervision of administration staff. It provides the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills needed to do jobs effectively, thereby contributing to satisfaction of boss and organizational success. In order to familiarize these matters, this workshop has been offered by DBI
- Introduction, What is secretary? Types of Secretary. Roles and Functions of the Office Secretary
- List of required Secretarial Skills;Professional/Technical skills development for secretary
- Knowing own industry/organization, Education and Computer literacy
- Communication/Interpersonal Skill development
- Verbal and non verbal skills, Socio-cultural skills, conflict management skills at workplace
- problem solving and how to manage request, Self-management skill development
- Assertiveness, Time management including scheduling
- Reception and office management including office layout
- Office equipment and filing system, How to conduct meeting and prepare minutes of meeting
- Report and Letter Writing Communication Etiquette: Using the telephone
- Use of Email in internal and external communication
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).