Warehousing is nothing but managing stores considering their shape and size, vulnerability, longevity, value, date of distribution etc and Distribution Management is planning and implementing distribution of stores to their destinations timely and smoothly in safe and sound condition. The following workshop has therefore, been offered by DBI to develop the skill & ability of participants in Effective Warehousing and Distribution Management.
- Why we have Warehouse; The objectives of Warehouse management.
- Warehouse Cost Minimization. Warehouse design, layout, acquisition.
- Physical control & safety, Inventory records. Inventory Categorization technique;
- Inventory Management Policy: Traceability & variety reduction;
- 07 Steps of measuring Inventory & performance ; Setting priorities & plan.
- Operational & Strategic planning for storage management.
- Measuring inventory movements. Inventory Replenishment technique;
- EOQ, Safety stock measurement. Drivers of Logistic system in Supply chain.
- JIT approach; Transportation cost. Cross Docking Operations & distribution management;
- Planning & Scheduling deliveries. Recap of two sessions.
- Test of Learning through Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for: (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird pakage (payment 5 days before registration deadline).