Warehouse is important for managing stores considering their shape and size, vulnerability, longevity, value, date of distribution etc and Distribution Management is planning and implementing distribution of stores to their destinations timely and smoothly in safe and sound condition. The following workshop has therefore, been offered by DBI to develop the skill & ability of participants in Warehouse Operation, Inventory and Distribution Management.
- Why we have Warehouse; The objectives of warehouse management.
- Warehouse cost minimization. Warehouse design, layout, acquisition.
- Physical control & safety, Inventory records.
- Inventory categorization technique; Inventory management policy,
- Traceability & variety reduction; 07 steps of measuring inventory & performance;
- Setting priorities & plan. Operational & strategic planning for storage management.
- Measuring inventory movements. Inventory replenishment technique;
- EOQ, Safety stock measurement.
- Concept of distribution, Myths of distribution; Channels of distribution,
- Nature of distribution Channels; Channel functions;
- Distribution strategies design and management;
- Physical distribution and logistics management;
- Total cost of distribution; Developing distribution network,
- Team management, Team work and combined report;
- Preparation of agreement; Monitoring development and building relationship;
- Planning, management, launching and monitoring a distribution system;
- The Case of successful distribution companies;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
: 10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her underg raduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.