The principal component of an organization is its human resources or `People at work'. Efficiency and productivity of employees/workforce is an important cutting edge for modern day’s business and enterprises. A well-motivated and efficient workforce can make a difference in today’s highly competitive business environment. How well the leadership and management of the organization engage an employee impacts their desire to learn skills and their level of motivation to perform. In order to familiarize these matters, the DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a 2 days long Workshop on ‘Development of Employee Efficiency & Productivity’.
- Preliminary discussion on Employee efficiency and productivity,
- Importance of Recruitment and Selection in hiring performers and team members,
- creating ownership of organizational Vision and Mission among employees,
- Empower yourself with appropriate leadership style and management techniques in leading and managing employees,
- Working together as a team, Establishing Company policies and procedures and optimum workplace rules,
- Setting right company culture, Creating organizational citizenship among employees,
- Aspects of Ergonomics impacting employee efficiency and productivity,
- Establishing correct communication system and layout and ensuring proper flow of information among employees,
- Turning conflict into opportunity, Provide motivation and Training to grow and retain your performers,
- Shaping employee attitude, behaviour and performance using Reward and Punishment,
- Appropriate Performance Appraisal for building employee’s career and development path,
- Aspects of time management and Stress management ad Avoidance of zero-error syndrome in workplace and Work-Life Balance;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).