Poor and inefficient time management is a frequent cause of stress resulting in embarrassment, anxiety, worry, feelings of inadequacy, anger, fear, depression, and even sadness. A person can himself take necessary actions to ease stress that is caused by lack of time management. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a day long Workshop on: ‘How to Minimize Stress in Workplace’.
- Introduction to program & learning objective, Definition and aim of Stress,
- Signs and Symptoms of Stress, Causes of Stress, Impact of Stress;
- Importance of Preventing Stress: Develop Skills for Managing Stress Consciously,
- Empowering Sub-conscious mind, Self-assessment and personal action plan,
- Basic Time Management Principles, Benefits of Time Management;
- Effective Planning and Clarifying Objectives: Set Goals and Priorities them,
- Keeping things in Perspective, Delegation of lower priority items,
- Learning Check and Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).