It is designed to provide training on Domestic Enquiry and Labour Laws. To maintain a healthy environment and congenial atmosphere in the organization as well as to avoid legal obligation. In order to familiarize these matters, DCCI Knowledge Center, an extended wing of DCCI Business Institute (DBI), is going to organize a day long Workshop on: ‘Domestic Enquiry and Disciplinary Action According to Labour Law’
- Types of Enquiry; Procedures of an Enquiry;
- How to make a good draft of Show Cause Notice/Charge Sheet;
- Enquiry Notice; Enquiry Officer/Enquiry Committee;
- Proceedings of Enquiry; Enquiry Report;
- Steps for taking Disciplinary Action ;
- Award of Punishment; Drafting of Dismissal Letters,
- Warning Letters and Termination Letters;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).