I have the pleasure to inform you that DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a Training Course on: "Branding and Brand Management for Business Success", during 22-23 January, 2016. Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals and management is use of authority inherent in designated formal rank to obtain compliance from organizational members. In order to train prospective leaders to use appropriate tools and techniques of leadership and management, the following training course has been offered by DBI
- Power of brand, Corporate brand marketing, Corporate image,
- Corporate communications: Marketing communications & branding; Product VS Brand, Integrated Communications etc;
- Reputation Management: definition and functions, Reputation management through corporate communication, Elements of corporate communication, Corporate communication tools and platforms, Treating the corporate as a brand, Measuring reputation and reputation ratings;
- Corporate brand vs. Product brand: Corporate brand and visual identity ;
- Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending candidates may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute or download copy from website: www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd. Registration would be confirmed to candidates on payment of registration fees, in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry by Pay Order (PO)/Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment).
Discount on Course fees
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline) 10% for Women Participants and Gradute Students.