DCCI Business Institute (DBI) is going to organize a 2 days long Workshop on: ‘Effective Office Management & Secretarial Skills’ on January 19-20, 2018. It is an exciting and interactive workshop, which has been designed to provide training on office administration and supervision of administration staff. It provides the opportunity to review and develop the interpersonal and professional skills needed to do jobs effectively, thereby contributing to satisfaction of boss and organizational success.
- The Manager and Administrator- Differences, Roles, Skills and characteristics:
- Evaluation of theories of Management.
- The Office Administrator & Personal Assistant’s role;
- Organizational structure and culture; Defining Job, Tasks, Role, etc;
- Identifying and solving problems: Purpose, Functions and Types of Office,
- Basics of Office Management: Effective Space Utilization; Conflict, Motivation, Coaching;
- Appraisal, Understanding and Managing Stress at work;
- Secretarial Skills: Organizing Meetings, Various Types of Meetings,
- Supporting Meetings, Scheduling, Logistics;
- Taking Notes, Writing Letters, Memos and Minutes-Theory and practice in writing :
- Managing the Paper Load, Getting the best from e-mail and Office Technology.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for DCCI Members.Women Participants, Graduate Students, 3 or more participants from one organization for same course and Early Bird Package (at least 5 days before deadline).