Identification of appropriate export market is one major challenge for the business communities of Bangladesh. Therefore, this training has been organized to facilitate collection of relevant information such as trade volume, importing countries, exporting countries, applied duties etc. to select appropriate destination his/her products. In order to familiarize these matters, this workshop has been offered by DBI.
- Export, Export Market, Trade, Trade Map, Use of Trade Map,
- How to access the application, Data classification in Trade Map,
- Harmonized System (HS), National Tariff Lines (NTL) codes,
- Identify the HS code of your product with Trade Map,
- Trade Map Analysis , How to identify attractive markets,
- Analyze world trade for selected product,
- World import of selected product,
- World export of selected product,
- Country trade performance for selected product,
- Analyze time series, Graphic analysis,
- Analyze the performance of competing suppliers,
- Analyze potential for bilateral trade, Company data in Trade Map,
- Choosing a potential market for Exports (Example-export of leather articles from Bangladesh);
- What is market access map? Market access map for SMEs,
- How to access the application, Types of tariffs, Quick search on tariff information,
- Trade regimes and rules of origin, Compare tariff on market access map,
- Non-tariff measures, Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) 3 or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline).