HRD is the framework for helping employees develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge and abilities to contribute to the success of the organization. HRD includes such opportunities as employee training, employee career development, performance management, succession planning, key employee identification and organization development. DBI has been offered this workshop to familiarize these matters.
- Introduction to HRM & HRD, strategic and functional HR nexus;
- organizational development and change management;
- edifice company value and culture; setting KPI and performance appraisal.
- Changing dynamics of business and challenges for HR professionals;
- Succession planning and talent management, job analysis, recruitment and selection processes;
- staff development planning, TNA and continuous learning for career growth;
- leadership development and team building;
- Best practices in employee relations, workplace conflict and mitigation techniques;
- good governance and employee motivation, compensation & benefits;
- managing grievances, complaint, abuse of authority and workplace harassment;
- HR practices in making company GREAT. Learning Checks through Group Presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
: 10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.