Your brand resides within the hearts and minds of customers, clients and employees. It is the sum total of their experiences and perceptions, some of which you can influence, and some you cannot. A strong brand is invaluable as local and global competition intensifies day by day. It is important to spend time in researching, defining, and building your brand. The marketing manager is responsible for the crucial functions of assessing, creating and fulfilling demands for the products and services, selling and distribution and ensuring customers’ satisfaction. DBI is going to organize the training course to enhance the skill & ability of participants in this regard.
- What is Marketing, What is Digital Marketing,
- Digital Strategies, Website building, SEO & SEM,
- Display Ads, Social Media Communication,
- Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing,
- Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics,
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing,
- Search Marketing, Advertising & Creative Development,
- Online PR & Reputation Management,
- Digital Media Analytics, Brand for Digital Marketing,
- Integrated Media Planning & Buying,
- Online Display & Video Marketing,
- Social Media Marketing, Mobile App & Media Marketing;
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) three or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) early bird package (payment 5 days before registration deadline).