Some research states that Emotional Intelligence is responsible for 58% of our job performance and that 90% of top performers have high EQ. People with high Emotional Intelligence make much more money than their low Emotional Intelligence counterparts. If it is nurtured it can be hugely rewarding & helpful in improvement of your most important relationships, as well as impacting even the briefest daily interactions you have with the people around you. Thus, it is resourceful skill to develop in life for higher performance, relationships, happiness, and fulfillment. In order to familiarize these matters, DBI has been offered this Workshop.
- Understanding emotion & emotional intelligence,
- components of emotional intelligence,
- application & management of emotional intelligence,
- the relevance of mindfulness to emotional intelligence,
- why we react the way we do? How to improve self-awareness,
- elf-regulations, self-motivations, empathy, social skills, etc.?
- sign of people with high and low levels of emotional intelligence,
- illustrate how to increase personal resilience,
- understanding the circle of concerns and circle of influences,
- how right appraisal of different situations matters,
- Test of learning through group presentation.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
The intending participants may collect Registration Form from DCCI Business Institute (DBI) or download copy from www.dcci-dbi.edu.bd . Participants belonging to the target group will be registered on payment of requisite fees by Pay Order (PO)/ Demand Draft (DD) or in Cash in favour of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry or pay with cost of payment through bKash, Wallet number 01766018659 (Payment process: dial *247# and select option 3.Payment & write 1 in counter no.).
10% for (one option applicable): (i) DCCI Members; (ii) Women participants; (iii) Students (pursuing his/her undergraduation & post graduation); (iv) Three (3) or more participants from one organization for same course; (v) Early bird pakage (payment 5 days before registration deadline); and 15% corporate discount for 10 (ten) or more participants from the same organization to one programme.